skip navigation to content
Pilates Works Studio
main site navigation
choose a language
page in english
Featured client: Rita
- Why did you start to do Pilates?
- I wanted to do some kind of workout and wanted to do something about the pain in my lower back.
- How did you hear about the PW studio?
- I read about it in some magazine and convinced my friend Nicole to come along with me.
- Do you remember what your first impressions of a Pilates class were?
- I loved it! At first, I never thought I'd last but I've been doing Pilates for almost 6 years steady now!
- What kind of effect do the Pilates exercises have on you?
- Initially I noticed a marked improvement in my posture and after a while my lower back pain vanished too.
- What is your favourite exercise (and why)?
- Rolling Like a Ball because it really relaxes my back.
- How many times per week do you work out?
- I do a duet session twice a week with my friend Nicole.
- Do you do Pilates at home every now and then?
- On occasion, especially stretching exercises.