skip navigation to content
Pilates Works Studio
main site navigation
choose a language
page in english
Featured client: Kristine
- Why did you start to do Pilates?
- Fitness, steppen, aerobic, callanetics, … I tried it all but never found something I really liked. Then one day in a health food store I ran across a book on Pilates, did a google search and ended up at the Pilates Works website.
- Do you remember what your first impressions of a Pilates class were?
- I was hooked immediately from the first intro class and I haven't stopped since.
- What kind of effect do the Pilates exercises have on you?
- It feels great, thanks to personal training, to notice a real improvement in your own wellbeing, posture and mind. I'm much more aware of the way I use my body now.
- What is your favourite exercise (and why)?
- The Hundred, because every time I do it I'm reminded of where to use my energy, Also the rlab with stretched legs, because it gives me a felling of freedom.
- How many times per week do you work out?
- Every week on Saturday.
- Do you do Pilates at home every now and then?
- I manage to slip in one exercise a day (when I get out of bed or even in the office).